Answered By: RPAMD Librarian
Last Updated: Apr 09, 2020     Views: 109

For faculty members, residents, and staff: There are 2 ways on how to use this service: 

1. Through the Turnitin Coordinator for each College of Department

A Turnitin Coordinator has been assigned for each College or Department whose account can be shared with the other faculty members to check the students’ papers. Please get in touch with your assigned Turnitin Coordinator to avail of the service. For a detailed guide on how to check a paper in Turnitin, see How to use Turnitin. 

2. Through the Library 

You may request the Library to run the manuscript in Turnitin. Please email an electronic copy of the research to The Library shall send the PDF report of Turnitin to you via email.


For students: You may use the service by sending an electronic copy of your research  through email to the Library. Please use the email address above. 

Related Topics

Contact Us

+632 89883100 or +6346 4818000 ext. 1487
Reference Section, 3rd Floor, RPAMD Library