Answered By: RPAMD Librarian Last Updated: Oct 01, 2021 Views: 70
GreenPrints is the institutional repository of De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute, which holds electronic research outputs, publications, creative works, learning objects, institutional records, and other knowledge attributes of its students, faculty, and staff. This includes thesis and research output of DLSMHSI students.
Metadata record of student thesis and research output is available in GreenPrints, such as author, title, date of completion, and abstract. Full text in PDF format is uploaded if it has an access permission. Metadata record is also provided for faculty research, including DOI for published works.
Access to full text of student thesis and research output is available to DLSMHSI members only via institutional email. “Access” refers to viewing or downloading the PDF file.
Users would be able to view the full text of faculty research through the DOI if it is open access or if it is available in the subscribed databases of the Library.
To access the full text of student research:
1. Go to https://greenprints.dlshsi.edu.ph/
2. Browse the student theses and research output collections. You may use the search box to find student research. You may also browse Student Research collections. Items are categorized by College then Course and listed by date of completion and displayed alphabetically by author name/s with title.
3. To access the full text, click the PDF link in the title list. If there is no PDF link, it indicates that only the metadata is available and not the full text. Or click the title to view the publication detail then click the Download button.
4. You shall be prompted to log in. Enter your GreenPrints account. After logging in, you would be able to view/download the PDF file.
To access the full text of faculty research:
1. Go to https://greenprints.dlshsi.edu.ph/.
2. Browse the faculty research collections. You may use the search box to find faculty research. You may also browse Faculty Research collections. Items are listed by date of publication and displayed alphabetically by author name/s and title.
3. To access the full text, click the title to view the record. Look for the DOI information. If the publication is available in electronic format, a clickable DOI link is displayed. Click it to access the publication from the publisher’s website.
4. If the publication is open access, you would be able to access the full text. If the publication is from a subscribed database, log in to the database using your OpenAthens account to check if the Library has full text access.