Answered By: RPAMD Librarian Last Updated: Aug 23, 2020 Views: 1
Answered By: RPAMD Librarian
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2020 Views: 1
Please check the following:
For faculty and students:
- Are you using your Microsoft Office 365 username and password? If not or if you forgot your Office 365 password, please contact the Information and Communication Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for an Office 365 account or to reset your password. Then email us at email@example.com your Office 365 email so we could set up your OpenAthens account.
- Did you choose the Microsoft Azure sign in option when prompted? Choose this sign in option then enter your Office 365 account.
For interns, residents, fellows, and other members of DLSMHSI:
- Do you have an OpenAthens account? If no, please email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an OpenAthens account.
- Did you forget your OpenAthens password? Go to my.openathens.net, click Problems signing in, then enter the email address used to create your OpenAthens account. Check your email for the password reset instructions.
- Did you choose the OpenAthens sign in option for other members of DLSMHSI? Choose this sign in option then enter your OpenAthens username and password.
Still unable to login or access our resources, email the Library at email@example.com.