Answered By: RPAMD Librarian Last Updated: Apr 10, 2020 Views: 183
Yes. You may access AccessMedicine offsite using your OpenAthens account or by creating your personal user account following these steps:
1. Go to AccessMedicine (www.accessmedicine.com) via the institutional network.
2. Click the drop down beside "De La Salle Health Sciences Institute." Click "Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile."
3. Create your personal account. You will be asked to provide your username and password. Please remember your username and password. Only you may retrieve or change your username and password. The library has no access or record of those details.
4. You may log in to AccessMedicine anytime, anywhere using the username and password you created.
5. Log on to AccessMedicine via the institutional network from time to time to keep you account active.