Answered By: RPAMD Librarian Last Updated: Apr 13, 2020 Views: 31
Answered By: RPAMD Librarian
Last Updated: Apr 13, 2020 Views: 31
Thanks for being mindful of ways on how the library can improve its services to its users. There are a number of ways to send in your thoughts:
- Talk to us. You may visit us at the Reference Section, 3rd Floor of the library, to personally talk to our Access and Client Relations Librarian. Just let us know when you plan to drop by.
- Call us. Our phone number are as follows: Cavite line (6346) 481-8000, Manila line (632) 8988-3100 Ext. 1487.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Send us a message on Facebook or tweet us. We are @rpamdlibrary on Facebook and Twitter.
- Suggestion sheets are available at the entrance of the reading areas in all levels of the library. You may write your suggestions, including your name and email address so we may reply directly to you. Or you may fill out an e-form here.