Answered By: Pori Dery Last Updated: Apr 10, 2020 Views: 24
Answered By: Pori Dery
Last Updated: Apr 10, 2020 Views: 24
- Connect to the institutional network.
- Go to www.mendeley.com and create an account.
- You automatically have access to Mendeley Institutional Edition.
If you are outside of the institutional network,
- Go to www.mendeley.com and create an account. However, you only have access to the free Mendeley version with limited features.
- To avail of the Institutional Edition with better features, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the email address that you used to create your Mendeley account.
For more information about MIE and for a detailed guide on how to use it, see the Mendeley User Guide.