Answered By: RPAMD Librarian Last Updated: Apr 09, 2020 Views: 98
You may access UpToDate remotely using your OpenAthens account or by creating your personal user account. To create your personal user account, follow these steps:
1. Go to UpToDate via the institutional network.
2. Click "Log in / Register."
3. Create your personal account. You will be asked to provide your username and password. Please remember your username and password. Only you may retrieve or change your username and password. The library has no access or record of those details.
4. You may log in to UpToDate anytime, anywhere using the username and password you created.
5. Log in to UpToDate via the institutional network every 90 days to keep your account active.