Answered By: Pori Dery Last Updated: Oct 30, 2014 Views: 63
The Multimedia Section handles the reservation and management of the discussion and conference rooms. Below are the policies on the reservation and use of the rooms:
· A minimum of five (5) persons per group may use the rooms.
· The use of the rooms is limited to three (3) hours. The group may request for a two-hour extension if there is no standing reservation for the next hour.
· Reservation is held for 15 minutes only. If the group fails to show up within the grace period, the reservation is cancelled.
· The rooms may be used until 7:00pm, Monday to Friday. Reservations are accepted until 5:00pm.
· Room keys must be returned 15 minutes before the second and third levels of the Library close.
· Late return and loss of room keys are subject to fines.