Answered By: Pori Dery Last Updated: Sep 04, 2017 Views: 13
Mendeley Institutional Edition (MIE) is a reference management system that supports research productivity and collaboration. It offers premium upgrades that the basic Mendeley free version lacks, such as:
- bigger library space to store and manage references
- unlimited number of private groups with up to 1,000 members per group
- analytics dashboard to track user insights and research activities of members of DLSHSI
- 24 x 5 customer support by Elsevier
Use MIE to:
- Manage your references in one place. MIE allows you to store and manage your references in the MIE library, including PDF files.
- The MIE plug-in for Windows and Mac allows you to cite your sources and build your list of references as you write your research, reducing the risk of plagiarism. Choose from an extensive list of citation styles based on your need.
- Build groups for collaboration. Research teams can share their references and discuss their findings within the group. They can also search and communicate with authors to build research networks and collaboration.
- Mine for research articles and related literature. Search for papers related to your research or browse through the suggested articles based on the content of your MIE library.
For more information about MIE and for a detailed guide on how to use it, see the Mendeley LibGuide.