Answered By: RPAMD Librarian Last Updated: Sep 07, 2016 Views: 50
To access UpToDate offsite, follow these steps:
1. Go to UpToDate via the institutional network.
2. Click "Log in / Register."
3. Create your personal account. You will be asked to provide your username and password. Please remember your username and password. Only you may retrieve or change your username and password. The library has no access or record of those details.
4. You may log in to UpToDate anytime, anywhere using the username and password you created.
5. Log on to UpToDate via the institutional network from time to time to keep you account active.