Answered By: RPAMD Librarian Last Updated: Nov 11, 2016 Views: 53
Yes. You may access AccessPharmacy offsite by following these steps:
1. Go to AccessPharmacy via the institutional network.
2. Click the drop down beside "De La Salle Health Sciences Institute." Click "Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile."
3. Create your personal account. You will be asked to provide your username and password. Please remember your username and password. Only you may retrieve or change your username and password. The library has no access or record of those details.
4. You may log in to AccessPharmacy anytime, anywhere using the username and password you created.
5. Log on to AccessPharmacy via the institutional network from time to time to keep you account active.