Answered By: Pori Dery Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 20
You may access your library account in Destiny, the library management system, to view your current and previous check outs, reserve or renew an item, or recommend a title to a friend.
Go to library.dlshsi.edu.ph.
Log in to your user account.
- Click the Log in button.
- For students who enrolled as first year from SY 2015-2016, use your ID barcode as username (i.e. 2308123987)
- For students who enrolled as first year from SY 2014-2015 and below, use your student number as username (i.e. 12-2345-543, 2308123987)
- For the password, type your last name with the initial letter capitalized (i.e. Reyes)
If you are unable to log in, create your account.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Enter your last name with the initial letter capitalized (i.e. Reyes)
- Enter the barcode found at the back of your ID (i.e 0009134567)
- The system authenticates your account. Once authenticated, you may log to your account by following the steps above.
If you are unable to create your account or if Destiny is unable to authenticate it, please see the Multimedia Librarian at the third floor of the library, call him at ext. 1274, or email him at email@example.com.