Answered By: Pori Dery Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 28
Answered By: Pori Dery
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 28
Of course! You may renew the items you borrowed online through Destiny, the library management system.
- Go to library.dlshsi.edu.ph.
- Log in to your user account. For instructions on creating or logging in to your account, click here.
- Click the My Info tab to view the items you borrowed.
- Click the Renew button that corresponds to the item you wish to renew.
However, please note that you may not renew if:
- the item is overdue
- you have an outstanding library accountability, such as unpaid fine or overdue book other than the item you wish to renew
- the renewal limit is reached
- the item is reserved by another patron